Lake House~Memorial Weekend 2011

Lake House~Memorial Weekend 2011
No Internet here!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Thanksgiving without Mom

   I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life. My family and my friends are #1 on that list.

I'm also thankful that I got to spend so many years with my Mom. She was such a tough lady, deep in my heart I thought she was going to live forever. 
 


This picture was taken quite a few years ago.
But this is Mom, the 8 girls and 1 of my brothers.


I hope Everyone has a Nice Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. You have a good looking family. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supi~ Thank You!
    I hope you and your family had a Great Day~Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sorry that your Mom is no longer with you, but it sounds as though she will live on in your heart and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's with you forever in your heart and the way you live your life.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave and Lola~ Thank you both for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete