Lake House~Memorial Weekend 2011

Lake House~Memorial Weekend 2011
No Internet here!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Home? or Flip?


Entry
Carpet Now but I"m thinking hardwood or tile for this area.
Camo bed room
Wood Floors will be refinished.

Pink bathroom  YUCK I see a big change to this one)

Master Bedroom
Wood Floors to be refinished  and Master Bath a few updates needed.
Didn't show up on this picture but there is a Nice BookShelf in this room also


Kitchen

Kitchen

Master bathroom  UPGrading to Come

1of the downstairs room GameRoom ?

Guess :)

This Pink will GO




 
This Room just has a Great Feel to it. Not much work is needed other than the carpet. Loved the built in desk and bookcase.

 .
                                                                Den

5 comments:

  1. The pink bathrooms would terrorize my son. My front hall entry is hot pink. It is amazing how many door-to-door salesmen step 5 feet back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supi,
    I dislike salesmen too..Although when they come around selling those Vacuum cleaners I will let them give me a demostration :)
    My son is the same way when he seen the pink bathroom he said "I'm not using that one"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible that 2 people could have the same Pink bathroom - like some kind of warped sense of humor??

    I will post the picture of my B-Room previous to the rebuild of my house...

    Check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. J3~ I did check it out~Nice improvements you made.

    When I have more time I will be back to read your blog in more detail.
    From the little I've had time to see Your house looks great.

    How long did it take you to accomplish all the work you had done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pepto PINK bathroom was the hallmark of the 60's. Hey, at least yours doesn't have white & pink paisley wallpaper! Ours had that along with the pink and black plastic tiles.

    The downstairs bathroom is currently gutted out to the studs. That way we can replace a bunch of things, primarily the cast iron and steel drain pipes.

    ReplyDelete