Lake House~Memorial Weekend 2011

Lake House~Memorial Weekend 2011
No Internet here!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Visions of Spring

                                                                               How does your garden grow?

                                                                                                            

 


                                                                                                        
This Spring was the best for my Garden~ I'm guessing my grows with love~Cause Lord knows I don't work that hard in it.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pics stopsign. Our garden didn't fare to well this season, last year it went nuts. I guess the up and down of weather was too much this year. Plus we didn't think bout amending the soil... whoda thunk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy,
    The Roses suprised me this year.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete